Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dry is not an option...

...when you ride on Splash Mountain! This 5 story drop water ride is a favorite for many and features many lovable characters from the Disney Movie "Song of the South." The ride follows Br'er Rabbit as he is chased by Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear while looking for his "laughing place."


Everyone knows about the big drop at the end, but how many "fake drops" are there before the big one - and what are their heights! The info is currently being researched and will be here soon!


This ride has a height requirement - and for a good reason too! Even when I was far taller than the requirement, I was too scared to ride! I finally did ride, and it was enjoyable, although, I haven't been on in many years (I hate big drops...). Although, no matter how much you hated the drop, you always end up laughing when you're at the bottom...I guess, it is a great laughing place!

No comments: